Integrated Asset Management System (IAMS) is developed in house by Centre for Modernizing Government Initiative (CMGI) in order to ensure smooth management of residential land conversion within Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation area from "leasehold" status to "freehold" status to minimize processing time and bring transparency in the process followed by the General Administration Department through use of Information and Communication Technology. IAMS is an integrated land database and digitised files in order to refer the relevant file and act upon it for conversion into freehold status and tracking of application at different stages by the applicant as well as authority. Important Features of IAMS are as follows:
- Online application for conversion from leasehold to freehold
- Receipt of acknowledgement through SMS
- Online tracking of application
- Intimation for deposition of conversion fees through SMS
- A Facilitation Centre is set up in the Estate Court Building near Central Record Room, Secretariat, Bhubaneswar so as to facilitate the applicant to apply online for conversion of residential land within Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation area from "leasehold" status to "freehold" status.
- The applicant has to come to the Facilitation Centre with all relevant papers and documents required for conversion of leasehold land.
- The Facilitation Centre operates in office hours of all working days.
- After filing of application, the applicant will get a unique acknowledgement number. Also if he/she has provided his/her mobile number during filing of application, then a SMS alert will be communicated indicating his/her acknowledgement number, user name and password for future reference.
- The Facilitation Center has the facility of web Camera to capture the live photo of the applicant which will be placed in the space of photograph of the application form.
- The Facilitation Centre has the facility to capture signature of the applicant through the digital signature pad and the same will be put in the space for signature in the application form.
- The documents and relevant papers brought by the applicant can be scanned through the high resolution scanner at the Facilitation Centre and can be attached with the application.
- The applicant can get the printed copy of the acknowledgement at the Facilitation Centre.
- Further, the applicant can come to the Facilitation Centre during office hours of any working days for checking of status of the application.